Your Manifest System Can Be eVS-Compliant
Electronic Verification System (e-VS) is designed to allow high-volume mailers and consolidators to document and pay postage through electronic manifest files transmitted to the USPS through the web. It is designed to streamline the verification and postage payment process for high-volume package mailers taking advantage of destination entry rates.
eVS is an electronic version of the current manual process, except postage is reconciled against all data received in a month rather than individual manifests. Postage accuracy is measured by capturing data after the mailing arrives at the destination entry facility.
eVS is not designed for letters and flats, but can be used to pay postage and special service fees for domestic Package Service and Standard Mail machinable package mailings. Standard Mail Irregulars may also be entered into the Destination Delivery Unit (DDU).
Its More Than Just a Manifest
Its a full-service solution with:
- Research and audit
- Postage reconciliation
- Manifests and parcel data management
- Reports on parcel shipping activities
Postal Service Approvals
ABOL Easy-eVS is eVS-Compliant, but you must be approved by USPS to ship eVS.
ABOL Software proactively manages your application process to obtain rapid USPS approvals for you.
Reduce Your Shipping Costs Now with eVS!
- Electronic manifesting with USPS
- Easy integration with any system
- Increase productivity without Postal verification
- Benefit of custom pricing on competitive products
- Manifest and ship whenever you want!
- Use one permit and system for multiple locations
- Benefit from years of eVS experience!
- Pre-approved for quick startup
- Be ready before eVS becomes a requirement!