In order to prepare a shipment, you need to know where it’s coming from and where it’s going to. With international shipments there is even more involved.
For casual shippers, entering all the required information is pretty easy, however, for businesses shipping hundreds or even thousands of shipments a day, time is money and integration is crucial. iabol offers several methods of integration.
For systems requiring a local integration, iabol included iabol sync, a free locally installed Windows® application. For integration with web based systems, ABOL is developing iabol sync portal and last but not least for developers, iabol offers the data api as part of the iabol api (see developer section).
Windows XP SP2 and .NET 3.5
iabol Sync Benefits
- Free to iabol subscribers
- Microsoft ™ Windows desktop application
- Wizard driven configuration
- Address book sync from Microsoft® Outlook
- Merge Columns, add virtual columns ( ex. hardcode a value for import with each row)
- Transformation support ( value ‘A’ = Signature Required)
- Execute field specific commands (truncate, prefix, postfix)
- Text & CSV : supports most ascii based flat files
- XML Plugin ( even Supports place holders)
- ODBC Plugin ( select columns from tables, join tables )
iabol Sync Additional Features
- Import Preview (show the 1st hundred records)
- Full access to all iabol data elements ( >100 + fields), label strings ( ex. “Thank You for you order”) for packing slips
- Import Multi Piece Shipments and complete orders with line items
- Save import as map and execute any time
- Schedule import and automate integration
- Powerful Scripting Support ( C# scripting ) for logic
- International shipments and order support incl. harmonized codes, description
- Pre-configured maps included ( Amazon, eBay..)
- Shipment Export ( can be scheduled ) in flat file format
iabol Sync Portal
For integration with web based systems, ABOL Software has developed a web based order management interface to popular online systems. The iabol sync portal is based on the desktop iabol sync technology and supports some of the same functionality (maps and scripting).
This functionality is free to iabol Small Business and Warehouse subscribers.
The initial release supports Amazon.com and eBay
- Integration Amazon Merchant Web Services ( AMW)
- Map Amazon shipment methods to your available carriers and services
- Setup different configurations (maps) and use as needed.
- Submit tracking number to Amazon to complete order