iabol supports DHL Express International Services through the DHL Web-based Shipping Interface. With DHL Express, you will experience their innovative and streamlined clearance process that sends required customs documents ahead of the shipment.
That means your shipments are clearing customs while they’re still in the air. iabol makes it possible by processing and transmitting to DHL the appropriate customs documents along with your shipment information.
DHL Express International supported services include:
- DHL Express International
- DHL Worldwide Priority Express
DHL Express offers reliable, robust features including:
- Shipments up to 150lbs.
- Shipment clearance technology
- In-house licensed customs expertise, 170 brokers worldwide
- Complete tracking visibility and real-time tracking
- Electronic pre-alert system makes arrangements with customs officials in destination countries, allowing most shipments to clear customs before the plane lands
- Electronic export declaration filing available
- DHL experts in all service areas with knowledge of local regulations and routes
- Fast and reliable transit times, including earliest deliveries and latest pickups in key major U.S. metros
- Global network and daily uplift with reach to more than 225 countries and territories
ODBC (access an ODBC compliant data while processing a shipment for lookup or write back) and abolSync (connects existing data sources and map your data to the existing iabol data structures).
FTP: Send order or shipment to ftp.iabol.com for upload (sFTP also available).
Web services: Use iabol API to ‘push’ order or address book. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for API specs.
XML Web Services
iabol’s full feature API allows you to ship, manifest, track and load data, making it easy to enable your internal systems or websites to ship with multiple carriers. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Outlook 2003 & 2007, Flatfile (csv), ODBC
DHL International Express Delivery
|DHL JETLINE||Emergency next flight out: delivery within 24 hours|
|DHL SPRINTLINE||Emergency dedicated transport: delivery within 24 hours|
|DHL SECURELINE||Emergency for high value: delivery within 24 hours|
|DHL EXPRESS 9:00||Time-critical: guaranteed next possible day by 9:00 a.m.|
|DHL EXPRESS 10:30||Time-critical: guaranteed next possible day by 10:30 a.m.|
|DHL EXPRESS 12:00||Time-critical: guaranteed next possible day by 12:00 noon|
|DHL EXPRESS WORLDWIDE||Time-sensitive: delivery by end of next possible day|
|DHL EXPRESS ENVELOPE||Time-sensitive: documents by end of next possible day|
|DHL EXPRESS EASY||Time-sensitive: available at DHL SERVICE POINTS|
|DHL ECONOMY SELECT||Less urgent: delivery within certain number of days|
|DHL GLOBALMAIL BUSINESS||International non-sorted, non-franked business correspondence|